Why Choose Us?
Choosing a school for your child is a big decision and we understand there are many factors to consider before applying. We hope you’ll find lots of useful information on our website to help you make the right choice for your family. Make sure to take a look at our year group pages, within the curriculum section, to get a feel for our school and the great learning that takes place here!
If you have any questions about our academy you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call us on 0117 312 6500
We believe each and every one of our young people is capable of reaching their potential with the support of the academy, family and friends. With our all-inclusive admission process, and strong ethos of equality and healthy relationships, we know you will feel right at home here with us.
Our staff are dedicated to the highest quality of teaching, no matter what your starting point is. We get to know our students and do our best to tailor our lessons to suit each and every one of them - whether they need a little extra support or a bit more challenge!
When you become part of our academy you become part of the Oasis Academy Marksbury Road family, and therefore we hope to create an environment where we can work in partnership together to reach a shared goal - helping our young people reach their potential and feel ready for the next phase of their education
- Every child matters, and every child supported - no matter what their background or starting points
- We go above an beyond to ensure our pupils have opportunities in every year, such as being part of a team, school production, learning an instrument, going on life changing trips and more!
- Every child will have access to our exceptional education at home or at school with their very own iPad as part of the Horizons learning scheme
- Ongoing support for the whole family, not just your child
- We are a community of people, with respect for our differences, with plenty of opportunity to get involved with school events
Here's what they said...
"Pupils achieve very well in reading, writing and mathematics. In all year groups a higher than average proportion of pupils achieve the standards expected for their age. A substantial proportion of pupils exceed them"
"Behaviour in and around school is exemplary. Pupils have very positive attitudes to their learning and enjoy coming to school"
"The rich and stimulating curriculum engages pupils extremely well in their learning. Carefully planned topics deepen pupils' knowledge, skills and understanding in a range of subjects"
"Children get off to an excellent start to their education in early years. Outstanding teaching ensures that children make rapid progress from their starting points"
"Support for pupils who have SEN and/or disabilities is of the highest quality. Coupled with the specialist individual and group work they receive, they learn alongside their peers in a nurturing environment. This enables them to be fully included and challenged successfully"
A full copy of Ofsted's Inspection Report can be viewed and downloaded here.
Oasis Horizons is a scheme that was introduced into every Oasis academy throughout the academic year 2020-2021, where each current and future pupil, their teachers and support staff, was provided with an iPad to give them access to enhanced online learning. Oasis Academy Marksbury Road were one of the first academies to receive their iPads in October 2020! Children and teachers use their devices together in lessons to bring subjects to life and participate in shared learning. Students are even be able to continue this at home!
- 2-form entry school
- Located on Marksbury Road
- Every child will have their own iPad for use at school and at home
- Provide a knowledge-rich curriculum
- Reward achievement and progress
- Equality and inclusion is at the heart of everything we do
- We build strong relationships with parents/carers
- Offer a range of enrichment opportunities
- Promote, foster and nurture a love of reading
- Every child has the opportunity to learn to play a musical instrument
If you would like to know more about our academy and want to speak to a member of staff, please get in touch.
We'd love to hear from you!
Call us on 01179 312 6500 or email email@example.com
Keep up to date with all the news, learning and fun activities happening at Oasis Academy Marksbury Road by following us: